CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Paper Players Colour Challenge #10

LeAnne from Paper Players has put together a yummy colour combo for us this week. Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake. Oh, they even sound yummy! I must be hungry or something but whose mouth wouldn't be watering after looking at this inspiring photo.


The ideas for this card came together easily. I love all these colours. They have very quickly become some of my favourites. I used alot of the stamps from Elements of Style for this card. I didn't do any mix 'n match today.


Both ribbons are Early Espresso, 1/8" Taffeta and 3/8" Taffeta. These ribbons are so soft. So very easy to work with.

For my butterfly I tried out the Cracked Glass Technique. Not perfect but still like the look of it. Next time I think I need to either add a few more layers of Clear Emboss or I need to leave it in the freezer longer.



Hope you come over to Paper Players and play along!

3 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

That butterfly is amazing...I love what you have done with the challenge Marlene!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Ann Schach

Stunning! I love the butterfly! The ribbon is the perfect touch!

LeAnne

Marlene, this is GORGEOUS!!! I think it worked fine....what a stunning creation!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!