CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Paper Players #13 - Anything Goes!

I am so sad. It is my last week being a guest designer for Paper Players. I have had so much fun and the gals there are so talented and tons of fun to work with. Thank you Lesley and the rest of you at Paper Players. It's been a blast and you'll be seeing more of me as I continue to play along with you!

This week Lesley @ Paper Players gave us free reign for the challenge this week! Well what can you make when you have very limited supplies?? I saw these on the front cover of a magazine before I left for holidays and grabbed a few supplies so that I could pull these off while being away from home. Basically I had a small paper cutter/score tool, paper, scissors and circle punches.
This guy is my favourite. My husband thought he looked too cute for being Frankenstein. I told him it was "baby" Frankenstein! I know his nose should be green but I didn't have a green button that matched Wild Wasabi so I went with the next best thing and choose one that would compliment the green instead.


This guy was the most work. I sponged all the edges of the White Naturals Cardstock after I cut all the strips. Then I proceeded to glue all the strips around trying to cover any holes that appeared. It was like working a jigsaw puzzle as I got close to finishing. He was suppsoed to look mean but I the angles of his eyes are off and he wound up looking scared. lol.


This one stumped me! How do you get a square box to look as round as a pumpkin? I cut a few layers of Pumpkin Pie cardstock rounding the sides. Then I sponged them to give the layers depth. I think I sort of succeeded in making it look round!?!


Now hop on over to Paper Players to see what the other Designers came up with this week! Hope to see your creations!

4 comments:

Angela

These are adorable! I love the baby Frankenstein!

Ann Schach

These are just adorable, Marlene! You have inspired me to whip up a few of these!

Always Playing with Paper

These are awesome Marlene! The mummy looks incredible! Thank you for being such a terrific part of our team!
Big Hugs!
Lesley :)

Jher Drover

I am just in love with that Mummy, he is sooo cute! And baby Frank too adorable, I think his little purple button nose is just perfect!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!