CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Paper Players #12

Jaydee of Paper Players has a refreshing inspiration photo for us today. These blackberries remind me of the ones I have growing in my backyard. My neighbors were in awe of how huge they are. I kid you not, they are the size of a toonie. One berry will fill your whole mouth. Funny thing is, I don't eat them. I just grow them for my husband and love sharing them with my neighbors. Perfect reason to say hi!




Now back on track. I went with the colours Basic Black, Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla. All the dsp is from Love Letter. I used my new 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch for the accordion flower behind the strawberries.


I punched a few Mini Tags and stamped a little sentiment from Tiny Tags on one of them. I added a little background to it with my Dot, Dot, Dot stamp. I pierced a whole in them using my Paper Piercer and put them all together on a little pin from the Vintage Trinkets. A little bit of 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon tops it all off.


Now head on over to Paper Players to see what the other designers have created to inspire you!

5 comments:

Nance

This is so sweet Marlene! I love the DSP you used and the BIG accordion flower is gorgeous. My favorite part is the sweet little tags & pin, it's the perfect touch!

Ann Schach

Wonderful, Marlene! Love the fan-fold flower and the tiny tags!

Always Playing with Paper

Totally cute card Marlene! Love those tags and the fan fold flower.

Caroline

stinking cute!

Jaydee

Marlene.... this card is gorgeous. I love the circle in the square with the strawberries sitting on that accordion flower. I love the way you tied the textures from the inspiration photograph into the many elements (including the background DSP) and the circular elements from the cheeses. You also nailed the square texture of the brie with the background dsp.
All round... gorgeous card.
Hugs
Jaydee
P.S. I am so thankful that you have been able to be part of our team these last two months. It has been such a pleasure. I wish you all the very best in your wonderful new endeavor across at Stampin Royalty - they are so lucky to have you on their team

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!