CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Guest Designer For Stampin' Royalty #31

Stampin' Royalty has started having guest designers and I am so excited to find out that I am the first! What an honour. Thanks ladies!

So for this week the challenge is to create your own dsp. My usual go to technique would be the Textured Letterpress Technique. But I decided for an occasion like this I needed to come up with something different. So here it is...




I took the dog and the cat stamp from Long Fellows, a level two hostess set, and pulled out my trusty Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and went to work. Continually lining up my stamps made this so easy to get it straight and evenly spaced.

When I decided to add an extra layer of my dsp, I cut out the center of the bottom layer and adhered to the next layers of cardstock. What is so cool is that the dsp totally lines up! I just love it.





To top it off, I used a sentiment from On Your Birthday and stacked it up using the Scallop Rectangle Clearlit.






So glad you stopped by. Now it's your turn, so hop on over to Stampin' Royalty for more inspiration from the talented design team!



On Your Birthday 111664
Scallop Rectangle Clearlit 118872
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig 101049

1 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Another amazing card :-)
Thanks so much for being our first guest designer!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!