CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Diaper Template

Wow, I didn't know a card could make such a fuss. I have had an overwhelming response to this card I did for Paper Player's baby theme week. I am so thrilled that you liked my card so much that I decided to post the template for all to use.


This time I made it in blue and added polka dots for texture. I ran out of ribbon for the diaper as I addded a little more to the card so I only managed to get a knot on the actual diaper. It still looks cute but I like the full bow better that I had on my original.

I kept the card simple again but as you can see I used my ribbon in 3 different ways. Once to break up the dsp and cardstock, twice as a matte for the buttons and a third time as the water out of the whale's spout.


Hope you have fun with this template. You should be able to click on it and print it as full size on a piece of 8 1/2" x 11".

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Thanks so much for posting this Marlene! I have 4 seperate workshops between now and next month all being hosted by very pregnant women. These cards will be perfect to mail to them once there babies are born :-)

aloleng

thank you. I made this for my friend and instead of blue, I changed it to pink. This is really cute.

jodyleblanc

When I tried to click on the Diaper template to print on a full sheet of paper it came out small. Any Suggestions?

Thanks!
Jody ;)
ibelong2god@yaho.com

Jennifer

Thanks for your cute project. I used your pattern and made my own version in a smaller size... http://bestillmycraftingheart.blogspot.com/2012/08/ruffle-bottom-girl.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!