CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Another "KISS" Card

Things have gotten a little hectic here at my house and here is the reason why.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! There is a huge hole in my house and this is just the start. If you can believe it, this huge whole contained my front door and a large window all in one frame. Now that is not a big deal but when you decide to remove it and find out that the entire frame was held in that place by one nail, you kind of go ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Plus the nail was at the bottom. So glad we are replacing that.
So my stamping time has been cut to a minimum as I have to keep all the kids busy and away from the mess, keep the men fed and try to keep the house somewhat clean so as to not track it into every room! I think I would almost like to just move out with the girls for a little but that won't happen. So here I have another "KISS" card for Stampin' Royalty #30.

I love this one. It took 10 minutes to make. If only they were all that easy!

Naturals White Cardstock 102316
Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon 119265
Flower Folds Bigz Die 115970
Perfeect Polka Dots Embossing folder 117335
Linen thread 104199
Brights Buttons 119747

4 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Gorgeous card Marlene! This is perfect! I love the colour combo!

Always Playing with Paper

Ga-Ga Gorgeous!! I LOVE this Marlene...wow! That sentiment is perfect with this flower.
Lesley :)

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Another wonderful card!!! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week! :-)

Sandra Farrell

Beautiful. Wow!
BTW my house is under construction so I COMPLETELY understand what you are going through.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!