CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 Weeks Left For The Summer Mini

Ahhhhhh! Summer is very quickly coming to a close. It started off so nice and slow but has rapidly been picking up speed and now there is a only a little more than 2 weeks left. Thankfully we still have some holidays lined up so that we still get a little relaxing time in!
So being that the end of August is drawing nears means that there is only a little time left to order from the Summer mini. Thankfully some of my favourites are in the new 2010/2011 catalogue. However there are a few that are not, including Sweet Scoops (pg.10) and A Little Bit of Magic (pg.21). Oh, and don't forget that motorcycle stamp. Perfect for almost any guy.

I am offering now till the end of August, any order $100 or more will receive a free Satin Ribbon (value $13.95) of their choosing. Note that there is no Chocolate Chip or Basic Grey ribbon to be found in the new catalogue at all so that would be my choice. Plus I will also be giving you a class for free (value$10) where you can come and make 3 cards using some of my faves.

This offer is only valid through me directly and is only available till August 31st, 8:00pm. You can choose anything from the mini or from the new catalogue to make up your order. Don't delay! If you are like me and still like Chocolate Chip, this is your last chance possibly ever to get a ribbon to match. I look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

Amanda Mertz

Cool coconut card. Very clever use of the embossing folder. TFS!

Jher Drover

that ice cream shop card is sooo cute!!

Jher Drover

when is the class?? and can I come and pay a drop in fee?? please please please, I'm dying to make that coconut card!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!