CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Technique Club Moved to Monday

Sorry I am posting this a little late. I have had it ready to go for over a week but am really enjoying my holidays and taking a break from being at the computer too much. I am only going to show you the 3-D project we will be making. I have our technique card ready to go but I am hoping to play with new products when I get home so that might change seeing how we will meet on Monday instead of Sunday. Drop-ins are always welcome. The fee is $10. Please RSVP by Sunday.

Here is the origami box we will be tackling. Looks harder than it is. Really! And just in time to give a little Summer gift to a special friend!


Happy Stamping!

1 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!