CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Seeing Doubles

Stampin' Royalty's challenge #26 this week was to make something show casing doubles. It took me a bit to think up something a little different but I think I got it. I made a card like this for Valentines but the steps were on the side. This time I put the steps in the middle in order to show case my "doubles" on either side! The flowers are from the stamp set Awash With Flowers and I only stamped the outside lines to keep it simple.

This sentiment is from All Holidays and I love it. It is one of my all-time favourites. It is so easy to dress it up. Simply take your Stampin' Write Markers and change the colour of a few of the descriptive words. Did I say "I love it" already? I love it!


On the front I doubled up my 1/8" Daffodil Delight Tafetta Ribbon and tied it up with a Pumpkin Pie Button and Linen Thread.



Thanks for stopping by.

Awash With Flowers (w) 117062 (c) 120549
All Holidays 114946
Greenhouse Gala DSP 117167
1/8" Daffodil Delight Tafetta Ribbon 119254
Linen Thread 104199

5 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Great take on this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge :-)

Sarah Newman

Very pretty! I love the colours you chose! Thanks for playing along at SR!

Jher Drover

I love both of those stamp set and really want to add them to my collection. Beautiful card. I really love that style!

Shanda Stirk

Gorgeous card Marlene! I love how you showcased the doubles - very soft and pretty! Thanks for playing again at SR.

Sandra Farrell

Great job as usual Marlene. Thanks for playing with us again.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!