CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Paper Players Colour Challenge

Love the colour combo for Paper Players Colour Challenge #6 this week. Basic Grey, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla. I love square cards so I chose to go that route with this one. It gives you a little more space to play. However, I grabbed a regular card size envelope to match and only realized it later. lol. Oh well. I guess it was the thought that counts on this one.



The flowers are from Petal Pizazz with 5/16" Jumbo Brads. I used my pencil to curl up the tips a little and make them stand off the page. My polka dots are stamped with Dot, Dot, Dot. I had to use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line it up because I had to stamp it 4 times. I wish this stamp was bigger. I could have used the Polka Dot Impression Folder but I wanted something with ink on the background.

I used one of the flower stamps to add a little to the sentiment from All Holidays behind the Vanilla Hodgepodge and added one more flower attached to the hardware.


Hope you come out and give this challenge a try. Anyone is welcome to enter.
Smiles.

Petal Pizazz 113417
Dot,Dot,Dot 115332
All Holidays 114916
Vanilla Hodgepodge 112454
5/16" Jumbo Neutral Brads 112534
1/4" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon 109026

2 comments:

Corie

This is truly beautiful. I love what you created with these colors!!

Big hugs,
Corie

LeAnne

You did a great job with this, especially lining up that Polka Dot stamp....that's why I didn't get it! Eeek! I wish SU would come out with a BG polka dot stamp with BIGGER dots....that would be cute! But the set you used is perfect. Love how you used the HPH too! Great card!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!