CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh Goody! Playtime!!!

It took so very long to get home today. Not a good trip that's for sure. And to top it off my husband had plans to go out with a friend who is only in town for today and tomorrow. So he left shortly after arriving home. So I ordered in pizza, bathed the girls and got them to bed at a decent hour and...wait a second...my husband is not home! That means I can go and play and not feel guilty about abandoning him our first night home to tinker with my new toys that were left behind the moment they arrived! YES! Playtime! So I blog hopped a little and found out Pals Paper Arts #51 had a wedding theme challenge. That would go perfectly with some of the new things I wanted to play with.



Love Concord Crush! What a rich colour. Perfect for a wedding. And the new Elegant Lines Embossing Folder? The name says it all. Elegant! I actually embossed both sides of the envelope and the pull tag as well. And well what wedding would be without a little sparkle. Jewel Rhinestones and Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon edged with silver! I had to try out the new Paper Daisies too. I chose to die them with Elegant Eggplant instead of Concord Crush to change it up a little. I used my Aqua Painter to pick up some ink from the ink pad and dropped it on the daisies, watching the colour spread. Neat!


My sentiment is from the Hostess Level 3 set called Occasional Quotes. I added a few more Rhinestones to dress up the inside card as well. Hope you like. I had fun playing tonight.


Elegant Lines Embossing Folder 119277
Paper Daisies 119243
Basic Rhinestones 119246
White Organza Ribbon 114319
Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon 119261
Curly Label Punch 119851
Aqua Painter 103954

3 comments:

Butternutsage

STUNNING!!!!!!

Ann Schach

Love the embossing! Classy and elegant! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan

I love Concord Crush here as well! This is lovely - thanks for joining us at PPA!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!