CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh Baby

I am still on a bit of the baby kick from Paper Players Challenge this week. The theme was "Oh Baby". I have seen these little baby booties a few times and have always wanted to make them. They are so very sweet and now that I have made them I can tell you how very easy it is to make them!

I love Diana Ball's little bootie using the old sweet pea paper and felt flowers but I had to come up with something a little different because I don't like to do a complete case. Also here is the link for the pattern if you'd like to give them a try yourself. In order to make a pair as I did, you will need to trace it once face up and once again face down.
For my flower bundles I punched five of the 5 Point Flower Punch and one from the Boho Blossoms Punch. Then I put a Square Crystal Brad through the middle and then scrunched them up. I also added a little Square Crystal Brad to the button on the side to dress it up as well. I wanted to use some new paper from the catalogue but sadly my order has yet to arrive. Boo hoo. I hope I don't have to wait much longer.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

3 comments:

LeAnne

I think these are adorable! How sweet! My order hasn't gotten here yet either...bummer.

Corie

These are just so precious -- love them!!

Big hugs,
Corie

Diana

Thank you for the kind words and the link back. Yours are too cute. Diana

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!