CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Keeping It Simple

Stampin' Royalty #30 asked for a KISS card this week. I love this challenge. It gives me a chance to make a card that doesn't require hours of work. And like yesterday I actually got into the groove and made 3 in less than an hour! And that includes design time. The first is my favourite.

The stamps from the 3 cards are from Tart and Tangy. here I used the Polka Dots Embossing folder on my Naturals White cardstock. This paper gives it a bit more of a homemade feel. I got the idea for my curlies on the strawberries from LeAnne's blog here.


What could be more fun than buttons! Real Red from the Brights Collection. My sentiment is from the hostess set It's The Thought.


For this one I used the rock and roll technique. I inked up the orange with Apricot Appeal and the rolled it on Pumpkin Pie to ink up all the edges. This sentiment comes from Messages For Mom.


Naturals White Cardstock 102316
Tart & Tangy 111514
Messages For Mom (w) 117016 (c) 118580
Polka Dot Embossing Folder 117335
Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon 117289
Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon 109030
Designer Buttons Brights 119747

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

LeAnne

Well, thanks for the shout out----these are all YUMMY! They're making me hungry.....I think I need some ice cream and strawberries, actually! :D Great job. Now that VBS is over, maybe I can actually STAMP!!

Shanda Stirk

I love all those cards Marlene - such great ideas! Simple and yet so elegant and beautiful.

Sandra Farrell

Beautiful job Marlene. I can't decided which card I like the best. I am so glad you played with us this week at Stampin Royalty

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Wonderful cards!!! The cherry one is my favorite. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week! :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!