CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Add Ink

In my blog travels this morning I happened to come across 2 cards that used this sketch from Just Add Ink #27. I loved it so much that as soon as I got time away from kids I snuck downstairs to get started on my entry. I decided to use Colour Throwdown #103. I have yet to play with them as well and decided might as well make it 2 for 1. Besides I have not inked up my River Rock and thought this would be a good time to do it!




I am trying to get this in before Mr Linky closes so if you want any know how or ingredients for this card, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

LeAnne

Marlene, your cards keep getting better & better! I never think to round the TOP edges of my card---this is fabulous! And there's that cute little sketch again......I just love it. I am going to save that one and if I ever get through this week, I may just USE it!!!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Marlene this card is gorgeous!!!

Heidi

This is beautiful! That's a really cute sketch and you did an awesome job!

Broni

I'm so glad you decided to finally play along with us because otherwise I wouldn't have had the chance to see this gorgeous card! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Throwdown!

Tammy Hershberger

Ooooh, this is PRETTY! LOVE what you did with the ribbon and the strip of red cardstock! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!