CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday LeAnne!

Happy Birthday LeAnne!

I hope you have a great day!

It's LeAnne's birthday today and some of us got together to make a birthday blog hop for her. Hope you come along and join us!


For this card I tried out Stampin' Celebration's Inspiration Challenge #12. What great photos for inspiration. If that doesn't get you going I don't know what will! And I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #79 to get it all started. I love the colours from the inspiration photos and Sunny Garden Dsp totally did the trick.

I did a little extra to this card and turned it into a slider card of sorts. I'm not sure what the technical name for this kind of card is but I thought it was fun and something special to do for a great person like LeAnne!


Have fun checking out the rest of the ladies' creations!



13 comments:

Tenia Nelson

This card is gorgeous!!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine

what a fun card...luv the flower!

enjoy *~*

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper

Marlene, this is just AMAZING! You're SO creative! Every detail of this card is just PERFECT!!! Thank you SO MUCH for helping us celebrate LeAnne's b'day!

Krystal (skdeleeuw)

Super cute!! That flower is fabulous!! Thanks for playing along at the SCIC!!!

Tammy Hershberger

Beautiful card, and what a neat pocket design!

Rosemary

gorgeous card! love the flower and your blog banner... too sweet!

Scrappy

What a great idea! LOVE that yummy flower! LEanne is going to love seeing this extra special Pocket card!

LeAnne

Oh my gosh, this is incredible! What a clever idea---and those colors are just wonderful---some of my favorites! Thanks so much for helping Arielle SURPRISE me---I am flabbergasted!!! What a great blessing you are to me!

Julz

Oh I love your added extra sliding card & the flower! =)

Andrea M

This is such a beautiful pocket card!! Great way to say Happy Birthday :)

Nance

Beautiful card! I love your use of the new DSP and colors here and that pocket is so clever!

Linda

Oh I love your card. I really like the way you made the pocket. Great idea! This was so much fun surprising LeAnne.

Sylvia

Marlene, what a beautiful birthday card for LeAnne! Thanks for joing the mini hop for LeAnne's birthday! I think it was a lot of fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!