CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Guest Designer For Paper Players

I am pretty excited!!! I've been asked to be the guest designer for Paper Players for the month of July. This is my first time being a part of a design team and I feel so honoured. The other designers are so talented and I am loving learning from them.


For Paper Player's first challenge of the month, the theme is "Oh baby"! If you recall I did a onsie card not too long ago. Click here to view it. This card was so very sweet and I received a lot of comments on it but I decided I should do something different. I went with a bit of the same theme in making a card that had an irregular shape to it. A diaper card!


It took a bit of time drawing up the correct shape with the right dimensions to hold a true card inside but it took no time at all dressing it up. A little sponging on the edges with Pretty in Pink and then a 5/8" Satin Pretty in Pink ribbon and that part was done.

I kept the card simple so as to not draw the attention away from the diaper too much. Pink Pirouette on Whisper White on Pretty in Pink. I used the new Extra Large Scallop Circle Punch with the Scallop Circle Punch and a 1 3/8" Circle Punch. For the sentiment I stamped "hello baby" from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched it out with the Word Window punch and layered it on the Modern Label Punch. Then I punched a 1/4" whole at each end and put 5/8" Satin Pretty in Pink ribbon through.


5/8" Satin Pretty in Pink Ribbon 117289
Extra Large Scallop Circle Punch 118874
Scallop Circle Punch 119854
1 3/8" Circle Punch 119860
Word Window Punch 119857
Modern Label Punch 119849
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder 117335

11 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

This is just amazing Marlene! I have already had an email asking how you made this! I will forward onto you. I am so thrilled you are stamping with us this month!!!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

LeAnne

Marlene, so glad to have you on this month! I have been admiring your work and you deserve to have it showcased! This is just the cutest little diaper card....with a granddaughter on the way, I think I could put this to use! Are you computer-savvy enough to share the template for the diaper? I hope so!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Oh Gosh!!! Marlene you should sell the template for this! It is absolutely adorable!!!

Jaydee

Marlene, this is adorable. What a great start to your guest designer spot. Fabulous.
hugs
jaydee

Corie

Marlene, We are so happy to have you join our team this month. Your creations are always so inspiring. I love your little diaper card, it's perfect!!

Big hugs and smiles,
Corie

Jher Drover

LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! Super cute, awesome Idea!!

Sheila

Congrats on being a guest designer. This card is awesome!

Kelly

Very cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing.

I'm now following you. http://IndianaInker.blogspot.com

Norma

Marlene, this card is adorable. would you be willing to email me the template for this amazing card? mipooh11@aol.com

Lorraine Trathen

Hi Marlene,

Could you please email me the diaper template. The link on the site is not functioning. My email is Beautifulliving@comcast.net. This card is amazing and I would like to surprise my girl friend who has waited years to become pregnant.

Thank You,
Lori

Claretta Forde

Hello,
can you please email me the template retta174@gmail.com

Thank you,

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!