CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Gotta Love Layers

I saw Sweet Sunday's Sketch Challenge #78 for this week and instantly thought of all the neat new coloured buttons I have in the new Bright Colours. The colours were so vibrant I couldn't decide which cardstock to use so I decided to use them all! Well almost all anyways. And due to all the colours I chose, it called for alot of layers and I love layers! I even layered my buttons!


I used the Polka Dot Embossing Folder on the Melon Mambo, the Clear Large Scallop Square Die on the Pumpkin Pie, the Square Lattic Embossing Folder on the Tempting Turquoise and the Clearlits Scallop Rectangle Sizzlit on the Rich Razzleberry.

This has to be one of my favourite new stamp sets. Word Play. There is a sentiment for every occassion and they are all so very different.
I just love the playfulness of this card.
Word Play (w) 120308 (c) 120651
Polka Dot Embossing Folder 117335
Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976
Scallop Rectangle Clearlit 118872
Scallop Square Die 115950
Brights Buttons 119747
Old Olive 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon 115618
Linen Thread 104199

3 comments:

Jher Drover

I love those colours and the buttons. So cute and fun! I love the two different textures from the embossing folders

LeAnne

Hey Marlene! This is such a fun bright colorful card! I just broke into my new button stash for tomorrow's Color Throwdown card, too! Love it!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

What a bright and summery card :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!