CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Colour Q #42

Colour Q's colour combo this week is all about warm colours. I love how they work together.



First off I started with an odd size card. I am on a bit of a kick making different size cards. This one is 7" x 3". Then I took all the colours and layered them up and used the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder on Tangerine Tango on the top and then just cut it out. The stamps are from Cottage Garden. This set is beautiful and is totally a take off from the very popular retired paper Cottage Wall.


I love it when a sentiment uses different fonts. It is perfect for changing up the colours instead of stamping the whole thing in one colour.


Cottage Garden (w) 117068 (c) 120003
Elegant Lines Embossing Folder 119277
Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon 117286
3/16" Corner Punch 119871

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Christa

Very pretty, love the details!

Joanne

Love the colours you used.

Sylvia

Very pretty card!Love your use of the embossing! thanks for playing the CQC!

Jher Drover

Again, I just love the shape. That stamp set is soooo cute!! Love what you did with the embossed paper..great idea!! Gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!