CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday Squared

I took some time today to make a card for my Father-in-law. Geometric shapes work well for men and so I made a go of this card with squares in mind. I built up by background with 1 1/4" squares, laying them down in a brick formation. The paper is from Elegant Soiree. These are great colours for a man's card. I am so glad that Baja Breeze is back.

My sentiment is from On Your Birthday. I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp it straight a few times over, always shifting it down and a little to the right. When I was done, I turned over my background dsp and used it to fill in the holes to the left and right of the words.

I can't wait to use this paper again. Next time it will be for an elegant female card!
Elegant Soiree DSP 117163
On Your Birthday 111664
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig 101049

1 comments:

Jher Drover

I love that paper, and is on my list for my first order from the new catalogue. Cute card, love the shape and I like cards with square backgrounds

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!