CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Big Oops!

This is what I get for trying to work while on holidays. I have made a big mistake. On my calender at home I have my open house set for Sunday, July 25th. And I had it set that way for a reason. But when I went to post it (while being on holidays) it seemed so close to our holidays so I checked the calender on my computer and Aug 1st looked better. Well on my computer it doesn't show that here in BC it is a Stat. Holiday. So I now have the pleasure of apologizing to you all. Sorry for my mistake. My Open House will be next Sunday, July 25th from 2-5 pm. Hope more of you can make it out! Please RSVP by Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!