CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Because I Care

Here is a card I entered in Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 76. I used the hostess set Because I Care. This hydrangea is so beautiful it doesn't need much else. My colour combo is Pacific Point, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizazz.




For the sentiment I most definitely needed my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. When I first heard of this tool I have to admit it scared me. For some reason the name doesn't sound too user friendly to me. But I gave in and bought it because I was so sick of ruining all my cards when I was almost finished by putting my sentiment on crooked. Now...it is always sitting on my desk. It never gets put away. It is pretty close to being my best stamping friend. If you don't have one, I highly recommend it and trust me, it is a piece of cake to use. It comes with easy instructions and if that doesn't work, there are plenty of U tube tutorials. Don't let the name scare you like it did me! lol.
Happy Stamping!

1 comments:

Wanda.

What a beautiful card. TFS

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!