CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Annual Garage Sale Open House

I have finally set a date for my annual Garage/Sale Open House! Sunday, August 1st from 2-5 pm everyone is welcome to come on over to my place to get your hands on the new catalogue if you have not already. There will be make and takes, door prizes, samples, and of course a BIG grand prize worth over $100. Save the date! You are going to want to be there!
Here are some ways to earn door prize tickets:
* Be the first one in my door at 2 pm sharp and get 10 tickets
* Bring a friend that has not stamped with me and get 5 tickets
* Every $5 spent on my retired stamps gets you another ticket

I have a ton of sets that are retired and I will be getting rid of. Whatever amount of retired sets you buy you will get a gift certificate for 1/3 of the amount towards a minimum $50 purchase from the 2010-2011 catalogue that day. (gift certificate will not cover tax or shipping)

Every $25 order gets you a draw in the grand prize.

The catalogue will be yours to keep with a $50 purchase or if you sign up for a club starting September.

I can't wait to share all the great new stuff with you. I took a quick photo of some of my favourites during my 5 minute peek into my box of goodies before I had to leave on holidays.

See you there. Please rsvp before Friday July 30th.

2 comments:

Jher Drover

I'm so sad, I'm going to miss it... :o( I'll be gone on holidays!

sylvia

That sounds like fun, but I won't be able to make it. I am bringing Noah to camp that day in the afternoon. Thanks

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!