CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Too Much Fun!!!

I had so much fun playing with this card this morning. I have been dreaming it up for a few days now just not having the time to make it real. First we will start with Pals Paper Arts Challenge #47. It is a summer theme this week. Well my daughter has had this broken key chain on my window sill for a few weeks now and it struck me that it would make a great summer theme.



Then Paper Players Sketch this week had a sketch that suited my idea to a T! It would host my flip flops perfectly.


And of course the Island Oasis dsp from the Summer mini was just perfect. I changed the yellow to the new Daffodil Delight so I could use the new ribbon to match. The width of the ribbon was just perfect for these flip flops. I added a little grass with Old Olive 1/4" and 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon.


I love the way it turned out. It came together nicely. What a fun summer card!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

Hi Marlene,
I just got home from work and found your awesome card! Love those flip flops, great way to use the sketch for sure! That paper is also perfect with the card! Thanks for joining us again this week!!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Jaydee

Marlene
this is fabulous. Your little flip flops with the new ribbon are adorable! I love the creative way you used the sketch and the colors are fabulous!
Thank you for joining the Paper Players for our sketch challenge this week.
Hugs
Jaydee

Linda Callahan

Fabulous summer card - those flip flops ar adorable! So glad you joined us at PPA!

Ann Schach

Oh my gosh! Those flip flops are too cute! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Kris

very cute=)love those flippies!

Corie

Oh my this is fabulous. Love those cute little flip flop, what a great idea. Thanks for playing along with us!!

Big hugs and smiles,
Corie

Jheri Lynn

awesome card..I love the grass ribbon. too cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!