CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stumped

For some reason Pals Paper Arts Colour Challenge #46 had me stumped this week. I've been pondering it all week. I even made 2 cards and decided I was not crazy about them so l let them be. However, last night I was looking through a craft book my daughter got through her Scholastic book order at school and saw something that gave me a bit of an idea.


This card reminds me of the little purses or cocktail dresses that have layered sequins. They are usually super sparkly and fun to look at it. I used plain cardstock, cardstock painted with Shimmer Paint, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP painted with Shimmer Paint for the "sequins". The layered ribbon is something fun I've tried and always love the effect it has.
This card is not as sparkly as I would have liked, but it still struck me as a fun card to give to a girlfriend.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cards by Gina

What a great card! Looks like ruffles and ruffles are so in right now! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Linda Callahan

Love the rows of circles - great effect! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Sheila

Cute. Like fringe on a dress. Love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!