CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Still Alot of Great Stuff Left

There are still 2 weeks left for you to get great items from the Last Chance Lists. Here are a few samples from a Simply Scrappin' Kit that is on the list to be discontinued. The kit is called Guest Book Simply Scrappin'. It has plain cardstock, textured cardstock, designer paper, and a ton of stickers. If you don't want to you don't even have to touch a stamp to create something with this kit.
Here are 2 cards I made. The first is a more involved card. The second is a 5 minute card and I only chose to stamp the sentiment.

Here I made another bouquet with the oragami flowers using the paper from the kit.

And one last project. I decorated this box and turned it into a keepsake box for a bride.


Make sure you check out all the lists to see what is still available. Lots of goodies still at discounted prices!



2 comments:

Sheila

Gorgeous! I am going to case. Oh yes I am!

Sharon Field / Created By You

Absolutely Stunning!!! I love the glitter behind the wedding dress.. what a beautiful touch!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!