CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Only 3 Days Left!

Have you got all you wanted from the Last Chance List??? This stamp set is one of my faves and it is set to be discontinued. I thought I'd get it inked up one more time before it is officially gone. This paper and brads are also set to say goodbye. If there is anything you still have not gotten, I am offering free shipping on any orders placed through me starting today until Wednesday 10pm. Lots of deals on paper and accessories. Check it all out.
Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge #48
Last Chance Stamp Sets

CALL 604 946-4994 OR EMAIL HANDS76@HOTMAIL.COM T O PLACE YOUR ORDER!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan

I love this stamp also! Looks great with the DSP you chose! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Ann Schach

Excellent job with the sketch! Beautiful paper! The paper piercing is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!