CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Little Sneek Peek

I fell in love with this paper from the new 2010-2011 catalogue from the moment I saw it. Me being a piano teacher I think you can understand why. Anyways it makes beautiful cards and I choose to use Stampin' 411's sketch #157 this week for this card.

I added a little basic grey to the mix of basic black and very vanilla. It helped to create a little shadow behind the notes and even behind my black satin ribbon. Pretty simple card and I don't think it took me more than 15 minutes to make but I love it!


I even put a few notes to the inside for a little added touch. I used to have a sentiment stamp that said "just a little note". That would have been the cherry on the top but I'll be if I could find it! So I choose to leave it without a sentiment and I kind of like it!

7 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey!

Can I just say "To Die For Gorgeous"!!!!!

Kerin

LOVE this! That sentiment would have been the perfect touch, but I think this card is perfect without it too!!!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Marlene!!! This card is gorgeous! I think it looks perfect just the way it is however if you do find the sentiment you could always stamp it inside :-)

Selene Kempton

WOO HOO! this is gorgeous! I really love it! congrats on being chosen as a top 5 pick on 411 this week! Amazing job!

Jeanette

It is fabulous. I like the sketch. I think I will have to try this one.

Gwen Mangelson

I love your card!!

Jean

Stunning! I love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!