CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Let's Melon Mambo!

For some reason Melon Mambo seemed to be the colour of my choosing for both projects for club this Monday. Don't know why!? And I definitely didn't plan it when I was working on them. I am writing this post now and it is just dawning on me now! lol! Anyways, maybe I will make other colours available for you if you are not a pink person.

The first technique we will work with is the reinker technique. This can really turn out anyway you like. I had fun playing and tried it out a couple of times.



I have been wanting to teach how to make easel cards and when I saw this on a few blogs I knew this would be the month to teach it. But we will learn it with an extra twist! An easel topper card! I love this and all you have to do to make just the plain card is increase the dimensions.
Anyone is free to drop in. I only ask that you rsvp by Sunday. Drop in fee is $10. We'd love to have you join us so give me a call! 604 946-4994

Happy Stamping!

1 comments:

TrishG

Gorgeous card!!! Wow. Love the colors and technique.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!