CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Jazzin' It Up!

I love the idea of Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #22 this week. Take an old project and jazz it up! Basically recreate something and make it better. So here we go.

Remember these flowers. I love them. They rock. But...

What about now? I made a pile more and put them together with glue dots, added some satin ribbon, and sprayed them with Vanilla Smooch Spritz. I took all the stems and wrapped them with more satin ribbon. Gorgeous! Almost good enough for a wedding bouquet, or so my daughter thought. She walked around the room holding them like a bouquet pretending to be a bride. lol. Anyways, I thought it made a beautiful center piece.



This picture shows off only a fraction of the way it sparkles and we all know we love sparkle in this house. So very pretty!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

TrishG

Very pretty flowers! I think some of the improvement would be the vase (at least from the picture). These would be so fun to see in real life!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Last night I sat and made 10 of these with the old SAB paper. And today I was going to go to the dollar store and find a vase, but your's look a million times better then mine I don't know if I want to post them lol!

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

WOW!!!!! This is absolutely beautiful! I am not a real flower person and these would have made the perfect bouquet when I got married... a long time ago:) Great job Marlene! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sarah Newman

I love these flowers! The bouquet is just gorgeous too! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Shanda Stirk

I was really excited when I saw your name in our challenge! Those flowers are gorgeous - I really love what you did with them. Thanks for playing again at Stampin' Royalty.

Sandra Farrell

Very cool. I love how you jazzed up your project. My daughter would love them just as much as yours did, I'm sure. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Deena Boos

How did you fold the paper to show both sides of it. Mine has the same pattern inside and out.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!