CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

If It Wasn't For Crafting...

Playing single mom for the weekend wasn't so great. I really give credit to single moms. Don't know how they do it. Weekends are normally my time to get some serious stuff done. But not when you are the only parent around. So thankfully I still require that 2 of my 3 girls nap! It is MY TIME! And I did not work but made sure I had a little "sweet Sunday" after all. Even if it was for only an hour and a half. I just have to recall it when I'm about to loose it.

Here is a card for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #72. Pairing up pinks is always fun. I used the Presto Patterns Paper from the Summer Mini and got to work with my sponge daubers. With this paper the possibilities are endless. Just pick your colours and get to work.
My sentiment is from Elements of Style along with the stamp behind it. That image reminds of Baroque Motifs (which is a real favourite of mine) but with even more stamps to work with. I used the solid side of the 1/2" Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon and made a few ruffles. Love that look!


Elements of Style (w) 119900 (c) 120099
Presto Patterns Paper 117175
Soft Seude 1/2" Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon 115612
Filigree 112577
Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads 109110
Curly Label Punch 112208
Sponge Daubers 102892

1 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

Wow Marlene, this is stunning. Love what you have done with the ribbon and that paper is gorgeous inked in that colour!
Smiles,
Lesley

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!