CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Try @ ColourQ

I always love the colour combos that ColourQ Challenge puts together and thought I'd actually play along this morning. The colours this week are so fun and there is always a great little photo for inspiration. I took a little me time this morning while the kids watched a few morning cartoons and came up with this card. Only problem was that I was so excited about the colours that I forgot to use the sketch. Oops. I figured I'd share it anyways.



I used the scallop envelope die cut to hold the confetti. I inked up my texture plates with Crushed Curry ink for the background and added an itty bitty punch and button to step up my sentiment. A great card for a fun birthday wish for any age.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

Marlene,
I love this! What a fun idea to use the scallop envelope in this way! Really neat!!!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

LeAnne

Very cute card, fun & creative! What a great way to use the CQC colors, too! Glad you decided to start playing with us, and please come back again!

Kari Linder

Very Kewl card! What a FUN way to use the colors! Of course the itty bitty punch is adorable! Thanks so much for playing this week at the Colour Q!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!