CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Stampin' Royalty #24 was asking for a masculine theme project this week This is the card I made for my husband for Father's Day. I wanted it to be very bold to make sure I got my point across and I think these colours did it for me. Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, and Marina Mist. These colours will be available to you July 1st unless you sign up to join my team for only $119. Then you can get them asap! Check the side bar on the left to see details.




Lots and lots of layers here. I doubled up my letters and offset them just a little to make them stand out even more.


Geometric shapes seems to be a great way to get a man friendly card. I went with stars to go with my bold sentiment. Inside I created some pockets to give him my yearly gift of scratch and wins and this year I added a lotto ticket. (It could be worth 50 million! I could not pass it up.)


Large Star Punch 110710
Star Punch 109045
Mat Pack 105826
Paper Piercer 116631
Vintage Brads 109109
All Holidays 114916

2 comments:

Shanda Stirk

Ooooo! I love your choice of all those new colors. Marina Mist is fast becoming a favorite. I hope you don't mind if I case your design - it is fabulous! thanks for sharing with us again at Stampin' Royalty!

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Great job! This is absolutely FABULOUS! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!