CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sunday's Technique Club

Here are the much anticipated projects that we will be making at Sunday night's technique class. The theme is vintage techniques so come prepared to get your fingers dirty. Drop-ins are welcome. The fee is $10. Please rsvp by Saturday. hands76@hotmail.com or 604 946-4994.

One slightly aged card... and a little treat holder. I stuffed mine with a tea bag but I know those skinny low calorie chocolate bars would fit in there nicely too.



3 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

These projects are gorgeous, I LOVE the vintage look and what you did with the tag die! Have a great class!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

Krystal (skdeleeuw)

Beautiful! Fabulous vintage projects. I might have to borrow these ideas for my upcoming technique class! :)

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Marlene both of those projects are beautiful! I wish I was free on Sunday so I could drop in :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!