CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Simply Soft & Subtle Pink

I love the combination of a dark pink with a light pink. Today I took Rose Red and paired it with the soon to be returning Pink Pirouette. Lovely match! I used Sweet Sunday Sketch 70 for the layout. I inked up my Elegant Bouquet Impression Folder with Pink Pirouette to bring out the embossed flowers. Just a subtle colour change really makes them stand out.


For my flower bundles I actually used Glassine Bags. They are a little thicker than plain tissue paper and I find them easier to work with then. I punched out 8 flowers for each bundle with my 5 point flower punch and then sponged the tips of every flower with Rose Red ink using sponge daubers. Each flower is put together with a Clear Crystal Brad and then I pull up one layer at a time, scrunching as I go. The Glassine Bags give them such a soft touch. These flowers remind of water lilies with just a little touch of pink.


All the edges of cardstock were roughed up using my trusty old scissors. Even my sentiment which is from Elements of Style.


Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder 115964
5-Petal Flower Punch 109041
Elements Of Style (w) 118611 (c) 120045
Clear Crystal Brads 113144
Sponge Daubers 102892

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!