CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Rolled Flower


I saw these little flowers originally here on Tiffany Bauer's Blog. What a cute little flower I thought and of course I had to give it a go. Here was my first attempt. (man am I going to miss Pale Plum. Got to stock up!)
So we had a Sea To Sky Stampers meet today so I thought I'd do another, using a few more products from the Summer Mini. These are super easy to make. I will get a tutorial going and post it soon.

Island Oasis DSP 117173
Bitty Buttons 118761
Itty Bitty Shape Punches 118309
Baroque Motifs Stamp Set 113490
Rhinestone Clear Brads 113144
Old Olive Satin Ribbon 117292
1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon 109030

1 comments:

TrishG

Fun layout and ideas! I like the colors of the top one better.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!