CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Remember Me

I haven't played with Pals Paper Arts in a few weeks so I wanted to play along this week. However I needed a little help with their challenge this week. I found it a bit of a tricky colour combo. These are not colours I would ever think to put together but I wanted to give it a go. Anyways to help me out I chose to use Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 68.


In A Word (w) 117143 (c) 120057
Enjoy Every Moment 113622

6 comments:

Tara Bilbao

Love your card and the combination of the 2 challenges. Very pretty

Always Playing with Paper

Cool card! You did an amazing job with those colours and that sketch!!

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

Ann Schach

Wow! I love how you used the challenge colors! Great card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan

So original - love all of the circles and how you used them in the design! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

This card is AWESOME! I love it! The circles are perfect... this is a definite addition to my "to be cased" folder:)

Pam~

Great card!!! Love all the circles you used.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!