CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Oragami Flowers

I saw these done once in Paper Crafts Magazine and just had to try them out. I think I am developing a bit of a thing for paper flowers. They just seem to wow me! They are made out of 4" squares of paper and then just a whole lot of folding. Click here for the tutorial. I changed it just a smidge to get a different design on the inside and outside. I used Cottage Wall DSP. These are definitely "Anything But A Card" so I thought I'd enter them in Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #18 this week.

4 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Oh wow! These are gorgeous!

Sandra Farrell

You really rocked this challenge!! These flowers are adorable. I'm going to have to check out the tutorial. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Royalty.

Shanda Stirk

Marlene - those are amazing! These are very pretty! Thanks for playing with SR again!

Sarah Newman

These are just gorgeous! I'm definitely going to give these a try! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!