CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Man's Motorcycle

Talk about a man's kind of stamp. I passed it right by and didn't give it a second thought because my man rides a crotch rocket and he dislikes bikes like this. But after seeing a few cards using this stamp, I kind of took a liking to it. I just won't make a card for my husband with it. Check out Carrie Gaskin's and Sabriena Satchwell's cards to see my inspiration for these cards.
The brayer is not my friend, but I managed to make it work this time.

I love how simple this card is. Not a whole lot to it but it looks pretty cool!

Motorcycle 117657
Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976
Designer Brads 112571 Check here to see how you can get these for FREE!

1 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Ohhh boy, I love both of these cards! And I love the Happy Father's Day sentiment. Because both my Dad and Nick's dad ride. Looks like I will be re-casing you - casing me ;-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!