CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Killed Two Birds With One Stone

Without even really thinking about it, I managed to come up with 2 cards that use a different sketch but pretty much use the same measurements and paper. I didn't set out to do it, it just kind of happened. I cut to make two of the one card and in the end chose to alter it a little and ended up using a different sketch. The first uses Mojo Monday 137 and the second is Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 67.


They both use Kaliedoscope DSP and the new stamp set Elements of Style from the Summer Mini.

Elements of Style (w) 118611 (c) 120045

Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976

Kaliedoscope DSP 115680

2 comments:

Michelle-Jersey Girl

I really like these cards. The colors are so bold. i do not have the courage to use colors like this...what a great job! I love 'em!

pink lady

Gorgeous card, the colours are so vibrant - fab x

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!