CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Thought I'd share my Mother's Day card and gift box with you. The card actually came from my suite of projects that I did for the Iron Stamper's Challenge. Most of the things used here came from the Occasions Mini.













For the box I used more Sweet Pea paper to match the card. The flower is made using the Flower Folds Sizzix Die. I used only the smallest 3 of the 4 flowers. I accented it using the Filigree Designer Brads which you can get for FREE with a qualifying order. See here for details. To top off the flower I added a Crystal Brad and a little 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon to complete the box.Flower Folds Sizzix Die 115970
Circle Ice Crystal Brads 109111
Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon 109038

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!