CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Good Saturday Morning!

Another very early Saturday morning. My girls don't seem to get the jist of sleeping in. Even when we keep them up till 10!!! I'd be happy even with an extra 30 minutes. Well I might as well put my time to good use and so I decided to pop in a movie for them and head downstairs to my room to play. (using my time wisely right?!?) Today I used Stampin' 411's Sketch Challenge 151. Clean and simple and lots of room to add or manipulate. Works for me!


I stamped off my main image of the tree to add a little something to the sentiment. I love the effect.



I have a habit of always using another ribbon with the white organza. I just love how no matter what colour or type of ribbon you use with it, it just matches perfectly and gives it a little boost!



Don't forget that May is National Scrapbooking Month and that with a qualifying order you can get the Filigree Brads for FREE! Check here for details.

Cottage Wall DSP 115671
Thoughts & Prayers 113252
Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder 119976
Whisper White Organza Ribbon 114319
Old Olive Satin Ribbon 117292
Filigree Brads 112577
Top Note Die Cut 113463
Frame, Oval Scallop Die Cut 114521
Large Oval 107305 Scallop Oval 114889

6 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

Hi Marlene,
I had never thought of doing that with the white organze ribbon! What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing. Love how you flipped the sketch...really pretty colours too!
Lesley :)

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey!

Beautiful and Serene! The ribbon....well I'll be casing that wonderful idea. Fabulous!

Kerin

Wow, so many beautiful details on this card. Love your take on the sketch, and the textured Top Note behind your main image is great!

Kris

Great card and yes the ribbon does give a boost! =D

Connie

Oh, I love so many of the details on this card! Great ribbon. Great job with the Stamping 411 sketch this week!

gbarron56

Marlene -- great job with this card and with the sketch. Love the double ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!