CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family Scraping SR#19

When I saw what Stampin' Royalty's challenge was for this week, I wasn't sure about what I could come up with. I happened to be working on my projects for Iron Stampers Challenge again and one of the items needed to be a scrapbook page. The theme for my projects was definitely wedding ideas due to the products I was given to work with. Here is what I came up with. These two are as close as family gets.
Everything used here came from the Scrapbook kit called Guest Book. 115697 $26.95


I love the fact that you can see the colour of the bubble gum they are chewing. They specifically requested pink and green!

3 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Awww... what a great picture. Your layout is amazing. Good luck on your Iron Stampers challenge. :-)
As always thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty

Sandra Farrell

Adorable page - I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

TrishG

Lovely page! Those 2 are so cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!