CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Vintage For The First Time!

I am in love with all the beautiful vintage cards out there. It was about time I give it a try. What a great style to try if you are worried about ruining a card. You can make a mess and it will still turn out! Oops, I tore the edge. Doesn't matter. It's all part of the style.

I used Mojo Monday Sketch 133. This is a great sketch and I choose to use Fifth Avenue Floral because right now it is on sale for the low price of $26.36 (Reg. $32.95) and if you don't have it, it is a great addition to any collection.
I can show you 2 totally different styles with the same stamp. Check out this other post for one of my all time favourite card I have ever made that uses the same flower.

Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set 113734

Tres Chic 109258

Chocolate Chip 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon 111849

Stamping Sponges 101610

Sponge Daubers 102892

2 comments:

Lynda Benden

This is beautiful! What gorgeous papers and your flower is wonderful!

Kristin A

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL....YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!