CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Taking On Bella Bleu

When I saw this paper for the first time in the catalogue I passed right over it. I've been doing that for almost a year now. But lately I've seen alot of beautiful cards with this paper that I decided I had better give it a chance. Well...LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! And it is perfect for making a bit of a vintage card. The Soft Suede works well with the Kraft paper but I am looking forward to having a Kraft ink pad!



I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #65. Another great sketch and a beautiful card for inspiration. I actually meant to use En Francais for the background and Medallion for the next layer, but in my frustration (due to things going on in my day) which I was taking out on my card, I some how switched them. Still like how it turned out though.



Bella Bleu Dsp 113974

Medallion 115223

En Francais 109521

Vintage Vogue 117690 (w) 118598 (c)

2 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

Awesome job! This card is so pretty with it's vintage feel. I love that paper too!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

TrishG

Beautiful distressing and details. I've liked that DSP too, but haven't gotten it yet either. I find I don't use up my packs of DSP, even though I like them. I just don't think of it very much.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!