CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Flowers

Pals Paper Arts Challenge#37 this week is Flowers. It is definitely not too early for flowers. Most of my Spring flowers are done blooming already. I am looking forward to my Dad's gorgeous roses. He has roses in so many colours and they all are amazing. Some of them are so huge you almost can't cup it with both hands. And the smell...well it belongs in a perfume bottle.
My mom put in an order for some Window Sheet cards. I've done quite a few with the old stamp set Doodle This and so I thought it would be nice to make one with a current stamp set. Plus Fifth Avenue Floral is on sale for $26.36 (Reg. $32.95) only for the month of April. This is just another way to show off those beautiful flowers. I love this stamp set. Unfortunately pictures never do acetate cards justice.


I traced the edges of each layer of the rose with crystal effects and then dipped them in the micro beads from the Bead Duo.



Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set 113734
Window Sheets 114323
StazOn White Ink Pad 106960
Crystal Effects 101055
Pink Bead Duo 110752
Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon 117290

4 comments:

Linda Callahan

I agree it is hard to phtograph how pretty the window sheets really are! You did a great job here though - love the added micro beads - pretty card! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

I love this! This would be a great thing to showcase to clubs for working with window sheets!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

WOW! This card is amazing Marlene, I LOVE everything about it!!!

Cherie

Your card is stunning! I'm going to have to try the window sheets! TFS!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!