CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sneak Peek at The Summer Mini


Fairies! The girls in this house LOVE fairies. I am so excited about this set. It is called A Little Bit of Magic! It is so very sweet. There is even a little stamp of fairy dust. How very cute. I have been working on manly cards lately and needed a "pink" break.

I also used a new punch from the Summer Mini. It comes in a pack of three called Itty Bitty Shapes. You can barely see it though in the photo. It is a little scallop flower and it coordinates with clear buttons and a new stamp set.


This was just what I needed. Now I will have to go back and finish off those cards that require my undivided attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!