CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Simply Manly"

I have another "KISS" card for you today. This is Stampin' Royalty's #15 challenge this week. My mom ordered some cards for men this week. So I sat down to tackle this great feat! I realized I don't have much for manly stamps. (something I plan to rectify) Anyways, no matter what I made my husband kept telling me it was too pretty. Absolutely no ribbons he said! No need for buttons! Get rid of all that crap were his words. So this is one card I got out of the whole ordeal. I will keep working on it and share with you some more when he is pleased with the results! (this is one of those occasions that I'm not sure I should have asked for his opinion! lol)

Now for the cool thing that came from all of this! This is the new embossing folder which will be for sale starting May 1st. Can you spot the difference between these 2 cards? I didn't until I was ready to glue down all the parts. Check out a close up of the 2 cards.

You can use either side of the paper after you have run it through the big shot. Each side of the paper has a different texture! And they both look neat. How cool! It's like getting 2 for 1!

6 comments:

Corie

WOW - WOW - WOW -- this is super fabulous!!

Sarah Newman

What a great card! Sounds like something my husband would say! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Always Playing with Paper

Great Manly card!! I am waiting to order that folder, it is awesome!

Lesley :)

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009

Great job Marlene! Clean simple and perfect for a man! Thanks for playing at Stampin' Royalty!

Michele Gross

Boy cards are so hard and this one is awesome! Really great card!

Sandra Farrell

Wow - you always do amazing work. Thanks for playing again!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!