CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Purse-onally For You!

I love these little purses. They are perfect for a little gift, treat, gift card or a little note. I have not made one in awhile but we made them last night at my big shot class. I made another this morning to go with the colours from Stampin' Royalty Challenge #14.

My latest love is the dsp I used on this purse. (Kaliedoscope 115680) Most of the colours in this dsp are on the list to be discontinued in July so chances are this dsp will disappear. Contact me to stock up on the colours that won't be around for much longer.


Here is the purse I made last night.

4 comments:

Shanda Stirk

I love the way you incorporated all the colors into your purse - it is very lovely! Thanks for playing with us again at Stampin' Royalty!

Sarah Newman

oh so pretty! I love the way you used the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sandra Farrell

Wow, Marlene, both these purses are awesome. This is the first project with Kaleidescope paper that I actually really love. Now I might have to stock up on that too. Thanks for playing with us again at SR, and congrats on winning the SSS prize from Kari

e_donaldson

these are adorable! i just love how you used the top note to make a purse. great job and great color combos! TFS!

- Elizabeth (missimagination.com)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!