CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

LOVE IT!

Well it didn't take as long as I thought it would. I have to tell you I love the new Smooch Spritz! I know I said it would take some work but I think maybe I just started with the hardest colour to work with. I used the Vanilla Spritz on these roses and their stems and it looks like they've been kissed by the morning dew. Absolutely beautiful. They have this awesome shimmer to them and I LOVE IT!

This is my entry for Stampin' Royalty #17 Punch Art. The flower is made using the Extra Large Fancy Flower. The Smooch Spritzers will be available in 2 short days! Contact me to put in your order. If you need a copy of the new Summer Mini let me know and I'll get it out to you asap!

The sentiment is from the stamp set Tiny Tags which you can still order from the Occasions Mini till the end of April. (only 2 days left!)

6 comments:

Sarah Newman

This is absolutely gorgeous! You've outdone yourself this time! I'm in love with the smooch spritz on your flowers! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at SR!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

This is gorgeous! I love the smooch on the flowers. WOW! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty. :-)

thestampinlounge

It's so lovely! Nice description of how the spritz looks. I can't wait to try it out myself.

Shanda Stirk

Wow - what a beautiful card Marlene! The roses are fabulous - I wasn't sure about the Smooch Spritz but your card is so pretty I am going to try it. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sandra Farrell

Another gorgeous card. Great job with the punches. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Congratulations on being part of this week's Stampin' Royalty's Top Pick's!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!