CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Look Who's Returning!

It's Riding Hood Red! I am not a red person, however, I kind of liked this red and am glad to see it returning. I still had some retired things from the last cattie in this colour and thought I'd like to play with this them again.


I have a few birthday cards to send out this week. Here is the first one. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #64. You have to check out the samples this week. Gorgeous cards! I had to add another layer to my card. The flowers were just being lost and needed something to draw them out.

Baroque Motifs Stamp Set 113490

Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set 115370

Tiny Tags Stamp Set (w)118091 (c)118592

2 comments:

Karen Giron

Cute, cute, CUTE! I love this paper and I'm so happy RR is coming back!! I love your little flowers on the diamond, what a great accent!

SnappyStamper

SUPER CUTE! I love your card... awesome job with the sketch & your color pairings are amazing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!